Here is basic structure of HTML which will help you kick-start your development.
Checkout the video below:
HTML is the standard markup language for creating Web pages.
- HTML stands for Hyper Text Markup Language
- HTML describes the structure of Web pages using markup
- HTML elements are the building blocks of HTML pages
- HTML elements are represented by tags
- HTML tags label pieces of content such as “heading”, “paragraph”, “table”, and so on
- Browsers do not display the HTML tags, but use them to render the content of the page
An HTML document has two* main parts:
- head. The head element contains title and meta data of a web document.
- body. The body element contains the information that you want to display on a web page.
In a web page, the first tag (specifically, <html>) indicates the markup language that is being used for the document. The <head> tag contains information about the web page. Lastly, the content appears in the <body> tag.
<html>element is the root element of an HTML page
<head>element contains meta information about the document
<title>element specifies a title for the document
<body>element contains the visible page content
<h1>element defines a large heading
<p>element defines a paragraph
Thought why “Hello World” is used as your first post? Check Out